Touching Hearts at Home of Montco, Pa is locally owned and operated, combining the experience of owners, father-daughter duo, Joe Greco and Mckenzie Greco with the resources of a National Home Care company that has been providing non-medical companionship, personal, and homemaking services since 1996.
Joe Greco is a Montgomery County native, born and raised in Audubon, Pennsylvania. He has over twenty-five years of experience in medical sales, along with being a certified wound care specialist.
Mckenzie Greco has lived in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania her entire life. She attended Bloomsburg University, interned at the Make-A-Wish Foundation, and earned a degree in social work. She is extremely dedicated to setting the standard of high-quality care in the industry.
Compassion, kindness, and integrity are at the heart of their business.
Professionally Joe has been in and out of nursing homes all of his adult life. Seeing this environment time and time again, he found himself recognizing a gap that desperately needed to be filled.
He asked himself, “How can I help to make a difference?” His answer was simply, “Touching Hearts at Home”, a non-medical home care company that began in St. Paul/Minneapolis, Minnesota, in 1996. Touching Hearts at Home provides non-medical home care services for older adults, seniors, and people with medical conditions and/or disabilities.
Mckenzie is driven by a love for people that was passed down to her from her parents and grandparents. Having watched two of her grandparents’ age and pass away in a nursing home, she knows first-hand that aging in your own home can make a world of difference. She understands that older adults, seniors, and adults with disabilities are already dealing with challenges in their daily lives, so ensuring they can stay in their own homes surrounded by Caregivers who genuinely care is extremely important.
In 2019 Joe purchased Touching Hearts at Home of Montco, Pa with his daughter Mckenzie. They opened their office in Trappe, Pa in September 2019 to service Montgomery County from Audubon to Blue Bell, King of Prussia to Schwenksville.
If you, a loved one, neighbor or friend need the support of a professional caregiver contact Joe and Mckenzie.
Touch Hearts at Home of Montco, Pa provides:
- Professional caregivers who are employees chosen carefully to match the needs of each individual client. The staff are thoroughly screened, bonded and insured.
- Caregiver services can be provided from just a few hours up to 24 hours, 7 days-a-week, including weekends and holidays.
- Caregivers provide incidental transportation around the area for our clients for things like doctor appointments, running errands, and shopping.
- A professional Caregiver will help with laundry and ironing, making certain fresh linens and towels are clean and changed as often as requested.
- Food Preparation. Meal planning and cooking become a highlight in the day. When a special diet is necessary, a Caregiver will prepare meals that support a doctor’s plan of care. Shopping, meal preparation, and kitchen clean-up is provided.
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care- Caregivers are part of a client’s “Care Team” which includes family, friends, medical support, and community resources. Be it respite care for the family caregiver, or ongoing support with daily caregiving.