We will do our best to keep this list as up-to-date as possible as the current situation unfolds.
The following are resources that provide helpful information you may need to navigate the current situation.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has numerous resources that explain the outbreak of the coronavirus and how to best get your business prepared:
- Overview of the virus along with links for what you should know, situation updates and other information.
- Update and Interim Guidance on Outbreak of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Interim Guidance: Get Your Mass Gatherings or Large Community Events Ready for Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- Communication Resources
Contact information: CDC 800-232-4636 | cdc.gov
The PA Department of Health is providing up-to-date information and resources for Pennsylvania on their website:
- PA Department of Health COVID-19 Information for Business
- PA Department of Health COVID-19 Information Site
- The website includes important information that you can share with your employees and use for your organization.
- Letter to Businesses
PA Department of Health: 1-877-PA-HEALTH | health.pa.gov
- Montgomery County Coronavirus Information/Data Hub – https://data-montcopa.opendata.arcgis.com/pages/covid-19
- Montgomery County Information and Guidance for Employers – https://data-montcopa.opendata.arcgis.com/pages/covid-19-business
Small Business Administration (SBA):
PA Chamber of Commerce Free Webinar – March 19 | 11am – 12:30pm