Are you having trouble attracting or retaining top-level talent at your organization?
In support of our friends and members at USI, we invite you to participate in the 2021 USI Benefits Benchmarking Study, that USI Insurance Services is offering. The study entails a comprehensive questionnaire of benefits and work/life programs for employers sponsoring health benefit plans. Your insight and feedback are requested.
Employers of any size and location that offer benefits to their employees can participate in this study. The questionnaire should take 30 minutes to complete and it is recommended that all benefits information be readily available when completing the questionnaire.
This is the largest study of its kind, with over 6000 companies participating, focused solely on companies your size.
How will this study benefit my organization?
Results from the 2021 study will help an organization:
· Objectively measure the value of the employee benefits plan against benchmark data.
· Learn what peer organizations are doing in terms of COVID-19 protocols and work from home policies.
· Determine the competitiveness of the plans compared to industry peers.
· Understand how the plan can be structured to optimize talent retention tactics.
· Develop a multi-year benefits and communications strategy.
How do I participate?
Please click to visit the 2021 USI Benefits Benchmarking Study online to participate. The survey will be available until March 23, 2021. In section 3, when asked how you were referred to the study, please type in “MCCC”(leave out the quotes) for designation as a Chamber referral to the study.
Thank you for participating!