The Best Way To Get Engaged With Our Chamber Is To Join A Committee. Make Your Voice Heard
- Ambassador’s Club: Call on new Chamber members and welcome them to the organization. Participate in Grand Openings of new businesses. Help with membership drives and new member orientation. Monthly Meetings
- Non-Profit Council: Advocate for Montgomery County’s nonprofits and help nonprofits achieve a greater impact in community. Quarterly Meetings
- Seeking Chairperson
- Lunch and Learn: Promote growth, profitability and recognition of small businesses in the community. The group organizes educational programs and special events throughout the year focusing on the needs and interests of small businesses.
- Plans 8 Lunch & Learns per year
- Meets As Needed
- Special Events Committee: Helps in preparing for Golf Outing, Awards Dinners, and Zoopendous (our annual business expo). Meets as needed
- Women’s Resource Council: A committee formed for the purpose of addressing issues relevant to women in business.
- Committee Members:
- Meet Quarterly
- Young Professional Suburban Network: Focuses on networking and presentations relevant to the Young Professional. Meets Monthly
- Plan 4-6 mixers
The Health and Wellness Committee: Focuses on the health and well-being of local business owners and their employees.
- Workplace Wellness – Close to Home
- Taking the Pain Out of Eye Strain
- Hour-by-Hour Healthy Eating Habits
- Being a Better – and Safer – Weekend Warrior
***Next meeting of Wellness Committee is Friday, January 25th at the KOP Inn, 101 Bill Smith. If you like to come to this meeting or interested in other committees
Contact Ryan at email@example.com