Joining the Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce will provide you with instant access to one of suburban Philadelphia’s largest business networks. We are one of the strongest, most active business advocacy agencies in Montgomery County. Dedicated to our members’ growth and prosperity, we can help grow your business, connect you to leaders and legislators and provide valuable savings on benefits and services.
- Advocacy: The Chamber works for your business interests and the future of small and large companies in Montgomery County. The chamber works for business reforms and promotes legislative action on a county, state and federal level to ensure Montgomery County is an attractive place for businesses to prosper.
- Networking: For business development, nothing can work better than the personal contacts developed through The Chamber. Chamber events offers nearly 100 annual events designed for you to meet other members. Events include, weekly Business Builders Network, 18 various business card exchanges, 8 lunch & learns, 3 Legislative Forums, and 4 Signature Events.
- Grow Your Business: Use the network; let other members know what you do, how well you do it and how competitive your prices are. The Chamber promotes consumer awareness that the best way to do business is with a Chamber member. We also have sponsorship opportunities to leverage partnerships.
- Referrals: The Chamber is a constant source of referrals for your business with consumers and community calls that we field.
- Benefits Management: The Chamber offers a number of benefits including health care, member to member discounts and a constantly changing array of added value benefits that go to your bottom line. The Chamber partners with USI Affinity as they also offer discounted business and long-term disability insurances.
- e-news: Weekly electronic newsletter sent to over 1600 contacts. The weekly Chamber e-news highlights local news and progress.
- Website: The Chambers website, www.montgomerycountychamber.org, features free listings for members. The website is the place members go for referrals.
- Mailing Lists: Members are are given printed member lists for networking at their requests.
- Recognition: Members are also welcomed and promoted via social media. We also conduct Grand Opening Ceremonies for members. We have ribbon, large scissors, and staff to take pictures.